Sunday 15 February 2015

#MySundayPhoto - Music Time

It's Sunday and we are linking up again with OneDad3Girls to share our photo this week.

This weekend we just enjoyed a bit of family time in and around the house. It was undoubtedly raining for the first day of Francis' term break so we just spent some time chilling in the house where we were warm and dry!

This is a photo of the boys all playing some music in my husband's music room. They both love music and are eager to play in there whenever Daddy lets them! ;)




OneDad3Girls

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely family shot, great to see them all enjoying something together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice although noisy and I get a little break too! ;-)

      Delete
  2. a lovely way to bond, I hope his interest remains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is very musically inclined so we are hoping both boys will retain a bit of their love for music (only I could probably do without the drums) ;-)

      Delete
  3. What a great photo, I bet they love this so much

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do love time with Daddy and equally love time using his usually off limit musical instruments! :-)

      Delete
  4. Music is really a great way to bond with family! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I only wish I was more musical but hey, there is always a need for a tambourine player! ;-)

      Delete