Thursday 7 August 2014

Quick Hello From Our Holiday

Hello! I hope you are all well. We have been having a great time back in the US with my family! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by :(

We have had lovely days on the beach, had ice cream, played on beach playgrounds, gone on special trips with Grammy and Grandpa and have been worn out at the end of each day!

I have see my sister a couple times now and my brother arrives home from Seattle tonight! Tomorrow we're having a big family cookout so we'll get to see more of the extended family then.

Hoping time slows down a little so we can carry on relaxing and spending time with those we love! :)

Will try to be back tomorrow with some faves, until then have a great rest of the week!
XX

P.S. sorry about the lack of photos my camera doesn't seem to be linking up to my computer as normal. Must sort it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment