Friday 1 August 2014

Friday Faves 1st August 2014

Yay! It's Friday! It is also August. I can't believe it. How fast is this summer flying by?

So, this is probably (most likely) my last blog post from the UK for a little while. I'm not so sure how often I'll be blogging from the US but I will give it my best shot. I know I'll be ok with internet connection but to be honest, once I get with my family all I want to do is just sit and chat or go out and do things with them. If however, I don't get to blog as much as I like while I'm there I will be back in a week and a half with a big trip update.

This week has gone by pretty quickly which is both good and bad. I have lots to still do before we take off on Sunday but equally I am so excited to go, I can't wait. :)

Here are some of my Faves this Friday:

1) Girls night out! - It is really long over due but I am out tonight for dinner and drinks with my good friend Sally :) It will be odd to have proper conversations without having to chase after one of the children but it will definitely be nice!

42 Bar (never been here before but looks good!)
2) Mani/Pedi - I will be getting a manicure by my usual lovely nail guy tomorrow morning (in time for my holiday) but since I haven't got too much time left I will be doing my own Pedi probably today or tomorrow night (Yikes! Nothing like leaving it till the last minute).


3) Children's Activities - I have been loading up on things to keep the little ones happy whilst on the plane on Sunday. We have two flights (one 1 hour, the other 6.5 hours) so need to have lots for them to do. Hopefully, they will both be fine (Dylan was a little crazy on our last flight).


4) New Playlist - I put a new playlist on my Shuffle the other night to freshen things up for my next runs/workouts. I ended up buying another compilation (NOW 88) as I just haven't had the time to pre-select songs and this one has all the current hits. I plan on having some good beach workouts in the US!


5) Coffee! - I really love my coffee (as you know) and I ordered some new Nespresso capsules the other day. They are in and I can't get enough of them. I have been especially tired this week as I have been up early everyday and the boys are back to their 4am wake up calls (the last two weeks they had lie ins...well, ok 6:30am!)


Have a fab Friday and a great weekend!
Hopefully I'll be back on Monday with my Food & Fitness plan for the week.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment