Sunday 11 May 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Happy Sunday (and Happy Mother's Day to all my US readers)! I hope you are having a wonderful day where ever you are.

Not too much going on here today except house work. Tomorrow is my (ahem...25th!) birthday so I wanted to have all the usual chores out of the way. I know that it will be a Monday so things will probably be the same as most Mondays but hopefully I will at least be down a load or two of laundry.

We didn't get up to too much this weekend so no big news or lots of photos except one of me in one of my favourite t-shirts at the moment! Every time Dylan see this shirt he points and says 'Mummy'! That's right little one ;-)

sorry it is a little blurry but you get the idea!
Food:
Sunday- Chicken Stir-Fry
Monday- Beef Taco Salad (birthday cake?)
Tuesday- Salmon with Couscous and Veg
Wednesday- TBD (something fast as I'm off out to a fashion show!)
Thursday- Steak Pie with Mash and Peas
Friday- Possibly out or take-away
Saturday- Lamb Chops with Veg

Fitness:
Sunday- Pilates
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Spinning
Wednesday- Group Session Training
Thursday- Personal Training Session & Running Club
Friday- Rest
Saturday- Run

Running with Racheal


Have a great start to the week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment