Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Faves

Phew... it has been an extremely busy week here with us. Birthdays galore, meals out, nights out on the town! I am really ready for a quiet weekend except that this weekend is going to be a busy one (more birthday parties and a North Yorkshire blogger event - which I will probably be blogging about at a later date, stay tuned).

Next week should be a little less hectic so I will hopefully be back to a better blogging schedule but for now here are this weeks Friday faves:

Winning - I won a dermalogica facial at the charity fashion show I went to on Wed night so I am really looking forward to getting that booked! PS I never win anything! :-)



Sunny Yorkshire Days - typically rainy and overcast Yorkshire, although beautiful makes me crave the sun especially in the summer when I really want to be wearing a summer dress and sitting out. But today is a nice warm sunny day and to me Yorkshire is so much more beautiful for it!

our back garden
Birthday Presents - normally I don't mind too much if I don't get any presents for my birthday but I am always so happy when I do. :-)

from my lovely friend Sally
Bodyfit - this is a new to me fitness magazine and I like it a lot so far.



Blue Finger Nails - the trendy colour of the moment!

My One Blue Love from the Gelish Once Upon a Dream Collection

I hope everyone has a lovely (sunny) Friday and I'll be back soon with next weeks food and fitness plan and a recap of the blogger meet up.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment