Tuesday 27 May 2014

Food & Fitness 25th May 2014

Ok, so here is my very late food & fitness plan for this week. I was still camping on Sunday (we got home around 10pm that night and I went straight to bed as I wasn't feeling well). Monday was spent doing laundry and getting a bit of food shopping done. I really haven't got much planned yet on the food front to be honest and the fitness plan is pretty much the usual.

I spoke with my personal trainer before she left on a two week vacation about goals and she told me that I should really come up with a new race or something to challenge and motivate me. Although I do love my current exercise plan I agree that I need a new challenge. I guess I was really counting on doing the Aquathlon that I competed in last year but unfortunately the organisers decided not to run it this year.

Are you challenging yourself to something this summer? If so let me know what...I really need some ideas :-)

Food:
Sunday- Nothing (I got a migraine and all I could do was get in bed)
Monday- Chicken Curry with Rice & Lentils
Tuesday- Pasta with Sausage & Tomato Sauce
Wednesday- Soup with Fresh Bread
Thursday- Shepard's Pie with Peas
Friday- TBD
Saturday- TBD

Fitness: 
Sunday- Rest (camping)
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Spinning
Wednesday- Strength
Thursday- Running Club (5+k)
Friday- Strength
Saturday- Run (5k)

Running with Racheal

Have a good rest of the week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment