Saturday 8 March 2014

Birthday Time!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been a little bit out of blogging action this week. I have just been so busy cleaning up after we had some building work done (black soot everywhere...Help!) and getting ready for my oldest's birthday, which is tomorrow. I can not believe how quickly time has flown by. My baby boy is going to be 3! I remember most things about my pregnancy with him and every detail of his birth. 16 hours of labour well worth it :-)

Francis' 1st Day
I am more excited about this birthday more than any other (so far) as Francis has started to understand what a birthday is...he also understands all too well the concept of presents ;-) Any post we got all week he deemed his birthday card!

For this year's celebration we are going to start the day with a swim at the sports centre and then after naps head off to a farm/giant playground for the afternoon! Apparently there are some sheep due to give birth so we might even get to see some spring lambs but I won't hold my breath! After our day out we'll go home for a birthday tea and a delicious slice of birthday cake (made by me and with help from the birthday boy). He has requested a Spider-man cake, but we'll see.

So far so good on the cake front!
We also have some presents to give him which I think he will like. It should be a fun day and I can't wait to spend it with my little family and my favourite 2.5 3 year old boy!



I will probably be busy most of the day tomorrow so I'll see you back here on Monday with my Weekly Food and Fitness Plan!

Have a nice weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment