Sunday 23 February 2014

Food & Fitness Plan

Ah, a crazy weekend in this house. My husband has been out on a cycling trip with some friends and so it has just been me and the boys. Dylan is still pretty sick and I think Francis is getting better but he has been a little bit naughty. I think he might be trying is luck with the terrible two thing for the last two weeks of being two. The potty training has also had a bit of a regression, so I have been struggling a bit this weekend. I could have done with another set of hands but the cycling had been planned for awhile and next week I have two spa trips planned so I should be a whole new woman by next Sunday (fingers crossed) ;-)

Running with Racheal

Food:
Monday- Salmon with Quinoa
Tuesday- Lentils with Chorizo
Wednesday- Sesame Honey Chicken with rice
Thursday- Stuffed Pepper Creation (still have a lot of stuffing from the time I made stuffed peppers in the freezer, must come up with a creation to get it used, any ideas?)
Friday- Take Away
Saturday- Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta (from SkinnyTaste)
Sunday- Roast or Beef Stew (cooked by my husband)

Fitness:
Monday- Run 5k (I hope!)
Tuesday- Swim
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Spinning (no running club out to the spa for a friends birthday)
Friday- Rest
Saturday- Run 5k
Sunday- Pilates

I hope everyone has a great start to the week.
PS only one month until my Sports Relief 5k Race!!
PPS Thank you so very much for all those who have nominated me for Best New Blog MAD Blog Award! I am so excited :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment