Tuesday 18 February 2014

Anniversary!

Just a quick post today as it my husband and my 8 year wedding anniversary. It really doesn't seem that long ago, but well, I guess we are getting old ;-)

My husband and I met 15 years ago in Spain when we were both studying at university there. We got along really well and I think we both thought that it would be a nice romance abroad and then it would probably end, but it didn't. We did the whole long distance thing for a few years and then when I had graduated university and I realised that my first job in finance wasn't all it was cracked up to be, I moved to London to study for my MBA We finally got the chance to date like a real couple (well, a couple in the same city anyway)! After 7 years of dating both long distance and close, he finally popped the question!

We got married in the UK in February (Yes, we are crazy!!) and a lot of my family and friends flew over for our big day. It was the most fantastic day ever!


Happy Anniversary my sweet! :-) 
PS. My husband has since cut his long curly locks ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment